Mobile Banking - gives you access to your account balances and transaction history by using text messaging on your mobile phone.
It's easy ...
Check account balances and recent account activity information from anywhere you can get a signal-instantly. You'll get the account information you want, when you need it. There's no need to find a computer to check your account balance. You can also instantly check what activity has taken place with your account.
Your personal information is always secure as the only information that is transmitted is your account balance or your recent account activity. Even if you lose your phone, no one will be able to make changes to your account, steal funds or personal or financial information. And, it's quick and easy to cancel mobile banking if needed.
Ready to sign up?
Getting started with mobile banking is easy. All you need is access to online banking. Don't have online banking access? Contact us at either the Debden or Big River branch to sign up today.
If you're already an online banking user:
- Login to your online banking account
- Click on the Account Services Tab
- Click on Manage Mobile Banking
- Enter your mobile phone information
- You'll receive a text message with your passcode
- Confirm your passcode and select the accounts you want to access with mobile banking
Once you've signed up, it's easy to use.
Keyword Commands Expand/Collapse
With text banking, you can text any of the following keyword commands to MONEY (66639) to receive account information on your mobile phone. These commands are not case-sensitive.
- BAL - Provides the balance from your primary account.
- BAL - For example, if you have set CH1 as your chequing account nickname, text BAL CH1 to MONEY (66639) to receive the balance for that account.
- BAL ALL - Provides balances for all accounts you have set for text banking access.
- ACT - Provides account activity for your primary account.
- ACT - For the account activity of a specific account. For example, if you have set CH1 as your chequing account nickname, text ACT CH1 to MONEY (66639) to receive account activity for that account.
- INFO - Provides Mobile Web access.
- NICK - Lists the nicknames given to your accounts
- HELP - Provides the Debden credit Union phone # and a list of the keyword commands.
- STOP - Permanently deletes your phone from text banking access.
- DISABLE - Temporarily disables your phone from text banking access. To enable again sign in to MemberDirect® online banking and click on the Account Services tab then Manage Mobile Banking and select Enable under Phone Management.
*Standard text messaging rates may apply depending on your provider and plan.